Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Billie Eilish loses more Instagram followers since ‘coming out’ as Lesbian

#jaiyeorie

 



 Billie Eilish appeared as a negative person in the eyes of social media after she lost more than 100,000 followers on Instagram since she 'came out' and discussed s3xuality on the carpet. The 21-year-old singer confirmed at the Variety Hitmakers event on December 2 that she is attracted to women and lost nearly 10,000 followers on social media that day. She lost another 75,000 the next day and about 50,000 on Monday.

 

 The Grammy-winning singer first confirmed his love for women in an interview with Variety. She followed this up on the carpet by commenting 'I don't understand that people don't know.' Eilish commented on the interview in a separate Instagram post, mockingly thanking Variety for the gift and taking her out on the red carpet at 11am.


‘Thanks Variety for my award and for also outing me on a red carpet at 11 am instead of talking about anything else that matters I like boys and girls leave me alone about it please literally who cares stream “what was i made for,”’ she wrote in an Instagram post.

Billie Eilish loses more Instagram followers since ‘coming out’ as Lesbian

While on the red carpet, the singer said she doesn’t believe in coming out and wondered why people couldn’t just exist.

Elish continued: ‘I saw the article and I was like “oh I guess I came out today” – I guess people didn’t know so it’s cool that they know… I am for the girls.’

The singer may be for the girls, but some of her fans have not been taking that well on Instagram.

Users have called the singer ‘disgusting’ and others have simply commented that they are unfollowing her.

However, because of her latest follower decline, Eilish has now lost more than 200,000 followers in 30 days.

She still has over 110 million followers and is among the top 40 Instagram users to have the most followers on the social media platform.

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments