Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Wumi Toriola laments N3 million refund for failed contract

#jaiyeorie 

 

 


Wumi Toriola informed those who are looking for her in December to divert their attention because it is not red at her end. She complained about how she returned 3 million naira to her business partners for a failed contract. The Yoruba star, in a now deleted post on her page, stated that she had to return 3 million naira this month, because she was a little lazy. Wumi also admitted that she was in pain as she told her viewers to look elsewhere.


“Refunding over 3m this month cos I was slightly indisposed and Jan/Feb/March don even go. Still, health is wealth.

“Omo dis one pain me Sha to everyone looking up to me in Dec, e be like say we go gather look sky ooo. Ko fe juicy rara

“Still, health is wealth. Glory to God. But low-key I’m pained Sha. And I don abuse all the “I just got back”. Can I just be real for 20mins.”

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments