Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Nigerian man who lost mum at 4, dad At 5 and lost hand at 10 celebrates Call to Bar ........... The CBN Creamy Bangladesh Lyon TBT WITH PHYNA

#jaiyeorie

 


 Despite all the obstacles he encountered, a Nigerian man named Inyene Dominic Akpan was admitted to the bar.


On his Facebook page, he published a message outlining the struggles he had to overcome in order to accomplish such a feat.




Inyene claims that he lost his father at the age of five and then his mother when he was four years old.
At the age of ten, he also lost his right arm years later.


However, none of his setbacks kept Inyene from realizing his ambitions.

In his words:

“From losing, my mum at age 4, my dad at age 5 and my upper right limb at age 10 to becoming the first Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria in my family. It’s been GOD, my FAMILY and FRIENDS, and someday soon, I hope to share my story.”

See the post below:

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments