Rapper Bow Wow Says He Doesn’t Want to Rap Anymore Because It ‘Brings Stress’

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Rapper Bow Wow Says He Doesn’t Want to Rap Anymore Because It ‘Brings Stress’

#jaiyeorie

Bow Wow took to Instagram to tell fans that he is done with his rap career, adding that it “brings stress.”

“Y’all n****s see why I don’t be wanting to rap no motherfucking more?” he said in the video. “This is exactly why I’m at peace. I’m at peace man. I like hosting my shit, making more money than half of y’all rap n****s. I like doing my podcast.”

The rapper who dueled with Soulja Boy over the weekend on VERZUZ, added: “This shit right here is the number one reason why a n***a don’t wanna rap no more. This is the reason why. I do movies and I do so much other shit. It’s because rap shit brings stress.”

Complex adds that the video was apparently taken on Saturday, right when his hard drive crashed six minutes before the Verzuz show.

“I was soooo stressed putting this show together in 4 days for VERZUZ!!” he captioned the clip. “What y’all don’t know is our hard drive CRASHED 6 mins before we went live!! SEE.”

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});