Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Ike Onyema Shows Off New Lover, Pens Lovely Birthday Message to Her

#jaiyeorie


Ike Onyema has found love again as he showed off a new woman on social media.

The BBNaija alum cum blogger penned a beautiful birthday message to the stunning beauty he posted on his Instagram page.callibg her his sunshine, one and only and his muse.

Investigation revealed the name of the woman who is based in the United States name as Kafayah.

“Today is your day my sunshine, my one and only, my muse, my friend. And when you are with me, the peace and joy your presence brings is the best feeling in the world. I feel confident b cause I have you on my side. I feel like screaming how much I treasure you. You are the best woman in the world. I celebrate you today darling. Happy birthday to you. God bless you for me. You have such a great personality that’s the envy of many. Guys help me wish @fayahbabe a happy birthday,” he wrote.



“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments