Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Billie Eilish’s Boyfriend Apologises for Using Racist Slurs After Singer Problematic Video Surfaced

#jaiyeorie

Hours after folks unearthed a video of Billie Eilish seemingly mocking Asian and African American accents, her rumoured partner has taken to social media to apologise for his won racist and event homophobic slurs.

Per Daily Mail, Vorce took to his Instagram page to apologise for his past posts on Twitter and Facebook. The 29-year-old actor was said to have used offensive slurs about Black and gay people, along with body shaming comments, which includes describing acclaimed singer Adele as the ‘British Miss Piggy’ back in 2012.

Addressing his behavior, he wrote, per Daily Mail:

“I want to apologize for the things that I wrote on social media in the past. The language I used was hurtful and irresponsible and I understand how offensive those words are. Whether it was a lyric, a quote or just me being dumb, it does not matter.

I am ashamed and deeply sorry that I used them in any context. It is not how I was raised and it is not what I stand for. I shouldn’t have used this language in the first place and I won’t use it again. I am so sorry for the hurt I have caused. I take full responsibility and continue to hold myself accountable for my actions.”

Eilish herself ahs yet to react after an old TikTok video that reportedly resurfaced, which showed her seemingly mocking several ethnic accents and using a derogatory term for people of Chinese descent.

See her video:

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments