Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Phindile Gwala Shows Off Her Banging Body

#jaiyeorie 

The South African actress  recently posted a picture of herself in a bikini and her followers left their minds. Even some Zalebs jumped in the comment section to show appreciation.

Check out some of their comments below.

“Ngakucela kahle mfethu ukuthi u divorce ngikushade. Noma ufuna le polyandry yakhona?”

Comedian Celeste Ntuli dropped a few fire emojis.

In April 2021, Phindile came under fire after a fan claimed that the former Muvhango star attacked her.

“Last night I went to Cubana in Pmb, walked out when they were about to close and like I was doing the whole night I started taking videos outside while I was waiting for a friend. I was about to stop the video and request for a ride home when Phindile Gwala(Known as Nonnie on Muvhango as Nkululeko’s girlfriend on Imbewe) waled out, she came at me with her friend shouting ‘nangu omunye” assuming I was taking a picture/video of her I think. She grabbed my phone from my hand, went to my gallery and deleted the first video she found.,” the post read in part.

The actress responded through an official statement which has now been deleted. It read: “It is with a sense of humility that I express my guidance for the constructive criticism, guidance, and support I have received from the people of this country of all ages. Equally, I express my sincere appreciation to the family and friends of Ms. Nompilo Mkhize.

“Despite the hurt and high emotions that ran higher and ensued after this unfortunate incident, the spirit of Ubuntu has finally prevailed and brought us together. Without dwelling much on legal issues, I do wish to point out that this prevailing spirit of ubuntu has resulted in both of us withdrawing cases that we had opened against each other.”

Many believe she has been cleaning up her mess and trying to win the people back since that incident on that night. In his spotted segment on Twitter, Entertainment commentator Phil Mphela revealed that Phindile was spotted out in Durban hanging out with her fans.

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments