Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Mercy Aigbe shows off the interior of her new house

#jaiyeorie 

Congratulations are in order for Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe on her latest achievement.

This comes after the 43-year-old took to her Instagram page to share a video of her new home which she said is still a work in progress.

According to the entrepreneur, she decided to give her house a new look and she can’t wait to show the world the transformation.

Captioning the video, the mother of two wrote;

“Work in Progress! I really can’t wait to see what @hnk_interiors will do to my new home! I can’t wait to show y’all the transformation… Btw I am such a cutie… Loving my lovely shift dress from the best fashion store”

Watch the video below;

Lots of Mercy’s fans have stormed her comment section to congratulate and praise her.

See some of their comments below;

@honeybimbzcouture wrote “Big congratulations…This is massive mom… I must have a room inside this one o @realmercyaigbe”

@officialbabaesu wrote “Congratulations baby mi iya D owner”

@odehadakole wrote “Congratulations dear, more power to your elbow”

@opeyemi4133 wrote “Wow, congratulations ma”

@cattysglam_mua wrote “
Congratulations my babyyyy my new neighbor”

@imoleayo765 wrote “Congratulations momma”

@queenfunmyl wrote “I love this your shift dress pls comman dash me… Congratulations on your new home”

@nikkybantystores wrote “Congratulations mama love”

@olufemiopeyemimoses wrote “Congratulation my surest actress”

@verasnow.p wrote “Where una dey see this money abeg .. Congratulations mama”

@lady_omotayo_arike wrote “ell done beautiful”

@toyin997 wrote “Mercy, you are too much.”

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

1 Comments