Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Jemima Osunde celebrates Children’s day as she shares childhood photo of herself

#jaiyeorie   Jemima Osunde has indicated her motherly nature by wishing children and others with childlike heart a happy children’s day.

In a throwback photo she posted, she said adults sometimes should have kids nature in them; this will enable them not to be too uptight and live life simply, because freedom is never given, it is won.

She mentioned the 6-year-old self inside her is the real deal and a bossy one, contrary to what other people think of her. She added she is envious of all the children celebrating Children’s day as she would have been happier if the break was for everybody.

She wrote:

“Public holidays are sweeter when they apply to you 🥺 SO……

Happy children’s day to all my babies!!!!! Aunty Jemima loves you fiercely 💘💘💘 for life 🔐

and happy children’s day to the little kids in all of us too😂🙌🏾. Sometimes, allow yourself live like a kid. Enjoy the simple things in life, laugh and don’t tight the world to your chest 😩 I know it’s not an easy world but try it sometimes.

I know I’ve been told a few times that I behave like I have a 6 year old inside of me somewhere.
Contrary to what a lot of people think, that 6 year old in me is “the indaboski”, “the war” and not the smiley cute person you would’ve thought 🤣🤣😂 swipe yo see what I’m talking about!

Anywayyy, I hope you have a day filled with genuine joy and laughter! “.

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments