Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

''Thank you for sharing your body, life, and soul with me''- Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike, celebrates his wife, Iheoma as she turns a year older

#Jaiyeorie
Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike is celebrating his ex-beauty queen wife, Iheoma, as she turns a year older .

In a post shared on his Instagram page, the Super Eagles star thanked the mother of his two children for sharing her body, life and soul with him.

Posting a photo from their wedding, he wrote
''My dear wife, I want to thank you for sharing your body, life, and soul with me. All the words in all the languages that exist in this world can never express how much you mean to me and how much my beating heart loves you. Happy birthday to the most beautiful @iheomannadi.''


📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments