Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

#BBNaija’s Khafi Kareem & her New Family in this Episode of “A Cup of Khafi” Vlog



In episode of “A Cup of Khafi” Vlog, is all about her new family.
.
In this new vlog, Khafi says:
Coming out of the Big Brother house was a whirl of emotions. I didn’t know what to do, where to go or how to deal with being in a new place as well as the new found fame. I missed out on a lot of opportunities, many things that I couldn’t catch up with due to the countless emails, DMs and calls.
I wanted a home where I could trust my talent would be given a greater platform to shine, and I found that in The Temple Management Company. I not only found a home, but I found a family too. I can’t wait for what the future holds. My name is Khafi and I am a Templer.

How is your day going.... Share...… …………….. ………….. …………. 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments