Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Chrissy Teigen’s Reaction to John Legend’s Sexiest Man Alive Title is Everything


John Legends Wife, Chrissy Teigen Reconstructs Her Twitter Bio In Reaction To Her Husband, John Legend, Being Named 2019 Sexiest Man Alive .
 Chrissy updated her twitter bio to include “Currently sleeping with people’s sexiest man alive.”


She added;
my secret is out I have fulfilled my dream of having boned @people’s sexiest man alive!! An honour!!!!!”
“I cannot WAIT for people to get mad about John being the sexiest man alive. it’s my new Starbucks holiday cup”
“the sexiest man alive just made me a ham sandwich”
“The kids … do not care,” she added in a subsequent tweet featuring a video of son Miles whining and daughter Luna asking to watch a movie
Photo Credit: @chrisssyteigen
How is your day going.... Share...… …………….. ………….. …………. 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments