Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I cried and cried 😢😢, until I got the coat - Mo Abudu Sahres Her Coat Story






Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mother's out there. You may be wondering why I am posting this picture. My mum told me a story, that when I was 3 or 4 years old, she took me into a shop in London to buy me a new coat. Now my mum said she had a limited budget to buy me this coat. However I got into this shop and spotted a particular fur type coat, that was over her budget and I cried and cried 😢😢, until I got the coat I wanted💃🏽😅. The things that our Mother's do for us. I love you Mummy. Thank you so much for all you do, your love, support, your prayers, always telling me I conquer the world! May God continue to bless you and keep you in good health🙏🏾. Happy Mother's Day 💕💕🎀 #mothersday2018 #happymothersday




Räägi sõbrale... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments