Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Man Horrified After Discovering 15ft Python In Wall Of His House

Somchai Subdang, 45, was watching TV when the horrifying incident occurred.

 The man placed his ear on the wall to investigate further, and was scared after hearing the sound rising from within.  He said he "jumped with fear" when he made the discovery in Bangkok, Thailand. Then called Somchai called pest rescue arrived and used a hammer to break through the plasterboard.  Inside there is a 15ft python.

He said: “I’m not afraid of the snake when it's stuck in the wall, but it could have been scary if it got into the ceiling then dropped down onto me while I was sleeping.

“I’m disappointed that I'll have to fix the house now. But that's better than having a snake hiding inside.”
He revealed: “This was an unusual place to find the snake. We think it got inside though a gap in the wall to shelter from the rain.

“I gave my young son my phone to start recording daddy catch snake.

"He enjoyed seeing it. The snake was about 4.5m long. It was returned back to nature.”

The python was later put into a sack and driven away to be handed over to wildlife workers in the Thung Khru district of the city who released it back into the wild.





Räägi sõbrale... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory