You've Got A Big Heart - Adunni Ade's Birthday Message For Denrele Edun

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

You've Got A Big Heart - Adunni Ade's Birthday Message For Denrele Edun

#jaiyeorie
They say,
Friendship isn't about who you've known the longest, but about who walked into your life and said , "I'm here for you and proved it"
You have proven to me on several occasions you are indeed a REAL FRIEND. I love you dearly!
So I say this all the time, I can't say whose got the bigger heart @denrele_edun or @lamboginny but either way, you've got a big heart. God bless you now, and forever!
Happy Birthday my
#Gemini mate!,





We Love to know U COMMENTS ................. ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});