Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Your Boyfriends Keep Buying Me The Latest Phones - Bobrisky

#jaiyeorie
Bobrisky slammed girls hating on him, the Naija KING OF SNAPCHAT said:


"Pepper them gang, some girls hating need to cover their eye cos I'm way prettier than them. I can see y ur boyfriends keep buying me latest phones, money and promising me love since some of u are ugly.I will show u all lessons. My dm don full with message don't even know where to start." In an earlier video, he announced that he would be meeting fans in California. "I m coming to California next weeks just traveling to different state in America I cannot come and kill myself. Let me enjoy my money. If u are rich in dollars not in naria den no one can bring u down"


 
, We Love to know U COMMENTS ................. ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments