Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Actress Bukunmi Oluwasina Pen Open Letter To Future Husband

#jaiyeorie
 
Nollywood actress, Bukunmi Oluwasina, penned a letter to her future husband, saying
‘Dear future husbby.. Hope you are good and body count not going way up?? Above all, I hope you are also working hard like wifeyy.
‘I have a feeling some of our kids would like designers. For those ones who would take after their mother.
‘So dear, please double your hustle and let’s work harder. Cos I promised them to give them the best father. Who would always stay, love, teach, care and grow with them, just like my own father. Cos my mother never taught me how to be a baby mama.
‘My mother was never one. I don’t pray to be one either. Not even any of our daughters. Cos I pray we all grow up together.
‘So our kids would learn, watch and know what been a Father and a husband, been a mother and a wife look like. What love, a home and a family look like.
‘I want us to be their definition of forever. Yours in Advance FUTURE WIFFFYYY.’
 , We Love to know U COMMENTS ................. ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments