Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I Practice All The Religions Very Well - Ooni Of Ife Ogunnusi

#jaiyeorie
The Ooni of Ife is setting the record straight about the religion he practises, and this comes almost a year after he called Jesus Christ his ‘father’ and stirred a major controversy online.
The Ooni of Ife has added that not only does he worship God in a church, he is also a staunch Muslim and a traditionalist.
Speaking on the Osasu Show, he said;
“I Am Not A Christian Alone, I Can Be Called A Muslim Too. I Practice All The Religions Very Well. I Go To The Mosque To Pray. I Go To The Church For Service.
Yes, You Are Correct That I Am A Traditionalist. Yes, You Are Correct That I Was Born A Christian. But The Only One You Didn’t Add Is I Am A Practicing Muslim As Well.
And I Will Tell You Something That People Don’t Understand: Every Religion Is One, But We Have A Different Perspective To These Different Religions, Because God Is One. Unitary God.
And For Me, I Have Been Able To See The Light – That There Is Nothing That Is Demonic In Our Ancient Traditional Religion. Nothing. It Is The Western World That [Demonised It].”

 , We Love to know U COMMENTS ................. ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments