Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

lance is expecting

Once again, while hanging out at the Circle of Sisters event (held by WBLS, WLIB and Hot 97) in Manhattan over the weekend, Lance Gross sat down with us to speak about becoming a dad, what projects he’s working on in the future and how he feels about fans attacking the wives. When we weren’t hypnotized by his beautiful smile, we managed to ask some good questions and get even better responses from the actor and father-to-be. Here’s what Lance
had to say: His Excitement About Fatherhood (He’s Expecting A Baby Girl): I’m in a good place. I feel good. I’m excited. I’m ready to bring this child into the world and spoil ‘em. My parents taught me well so I just want to share some of the things they taught me with my child. His Thoughts On Marriage (He’s Engaged): I’ve always been a relationship type of guy. It’s always been in my plans to have a wife and a family. That’s all I know, so I’m looking forward to that. I finally found the right person, my soul mate, so I’m looking forward to it. I can’t wait. How He Knows That Rebecca Jefferson Is His Soul Mate: We’re friends first. We’re best friends. I’m not a fan of saying someone completes another person, but she definitely complements me and I complement her. And we just have fun together. I can’t imagine myself without her. His Thoughts On Fans Talking Crazy About Omari Hardwick’s Wife, And His Own Fiancée: It’s terrible. I did worry at first because I’ve been in public relationships that have failed and I have caught the backlash in comments and in people’s opinions. But everyone’s going to have an opinion. So, starting out in this relationship, I felt like I needed to protect it, so I’ve made my own privacy around it. But one day I just woke up and I was like, ‘Man, I’m going to sing it from the mountaintop!’ So, we find our privacy. We share only what we want to share. So whatever I put out whether it’s a picture, something I did for her or something she did for me, that’s something that I chose to share with everybody. You want to share it, you want people to know. You want to claim who you’re with. But just know, you’re not getting everything. What’s Up Next For His Career: I’m waiting for pilot season to start. I’m in talks for a couple of other shows. As you know, I was on “Crisis” and that got canceled, so I’m looking for the next role. Right now, currently, I’m in daddy mode. It’s totally family mode for me so I’ve turned down a couple of roles. Just until the baby is here, and that’s when I’ll get back on it. How He Feels When His Projects Aren’t Well-Received: That’s just the nature of the business. You build a mountain of nos until you get the perfect yes. You get more nos or you tell people no more than you tell people yes. That comes along with the job. I’m unphased by that. When somebody tells me no, that lets me know that I need to work a little bit harder. I use it as fuel, so I don’t mind it. On His Love Of Photography And The Success He’s Had With It Recently: I’ve been doing photography for years. I started out with travel photography and more like documentary stuff–photojournalism-type photography. I just picked up studio photography three and a half years ago. But it’s something that I’ve always been passionate about. It’s always been a hobby of mine, I just kind of started sharing it with the Instagram world. It is what it is. I won’t put any limits on it, because who knows what will happen with it? Right now I just want to have fun with it, just as long as it doesn’t become stressful. Congrats! souce-madamenoire

Post a Comment

0 Comments