Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Alma Rex-Ezonfade’s Glowy Skincare Routine

#jaiyeorie
@thealmachronicle
On her Instagram page, Alma Rex-Ezonfade shared:
Updated Morning Skincare Routine ✨
There’s really nothing else to do than to take care of your skin and mind your business these days. That’s why I’m sharing an updated morning skin care routine, with products I’ve been loving at the moment. I have normal/combination skin and over the years, I’ve made it my mission to make my skin as comfortable for me as possible. I try my best not to obsess over it and yes, I still have bad breakout days but I’m okay with those because the ultimate goal is to heave healthy skin! 🧖🏾‍♀️ I’m also hosting a giveaway with caudalie and to enter, follow caudalieus@audalie and tag 2 friends in the comment section! Also let me know what product you’d like to try!
Products Used 👇🏾caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser.klairs.global Supple Preparation Facial Toner.caudalie Essence Concentrate.arocheposayca Pure VitaminC10 Serum.caudalie Vinoperfect Serum.caudalie Beauty Elixir.
@caudalie Vinoperfect Moisturizer.
neutrogenacanada Hydroboost SPF 50laneigeca Lip Sleeping Mask.Watch the full routine below:
📎 The key is : Learn how to BE HAPPY BY YOURSELF FIRST. Because a human being that is happy on his/her own will never settle to be miserable with someone else. When you find happiness on your own then you will be able to spread it and share it with someone else. ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments