Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Latasha Ngwube dazzles in hot bikini photos

Media gal, Latasha Ngwube, sizzles in hot bikini photos
 Latasha "Lagos" Ngwube, shared some bikini photos on her Instagram page today.
 
According to her, she is serving the body, society and Instagram users say "is not cool to have." The buxom media personality, wrote
Serving you the body society and Instagram say is not cool to have! This year I will be hosting more convos around body positivity and self love to tear down those ideas and take up spaces they say we can’t be in! .


Finally made it down to the pool but 2 seconds in that cold ass water (it’s freaking cold right now!) and I took off back to my room before I could get a decent picture
I’ll be sure to check outdoor temps before I head to the beach but manage this one til then #aboutthatcurvylife

See more of her photos below

Media gal, Latasha Ngwube, sizzles in hot bikini photosMedia gal, Latasha Ngwube, sizzles in hot bikini photosHow is your day going.... Share...… …………….. ………….. …………. 🖋️ 📜 COMMENT BELOW Gossip - Who Which What Where When How #jaiyeorie 📎 ... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣

Post a Comment

0 Comments