Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“Why you reminiscing on a married man?” - Tamera Mowry Is Getting Stung By The Beyhive For Saying This About Beyoncé’s Husband Jay-Z

#jaiyeorie Tamera Mowry “Why you reminiscing on a married man?” - Tamera Mowry Is Getting Stung By The Beyhive For Saying This About Beyoncé’s Husband Jay-Z
Tamera Mowry during a segment on ‘The Real,’ recalled a time that she met Jay-Z and he left a great impression on her.


“I actually met JAY-Z in person. He wasn’t with Beyoncé at the time, and I wasn’t dating anybody. When I met him, you do get, like, hit with the charm. I found myself, strangely, asking for gum. It’s so weird, I swear! My sister and I were at a premiere of ‘Nutty Professor’ and he walked by and I was like, ‘Oh my God, that’s JAY-Z.’ And I was like, ‘Can I have some gum?’ And he gave me some gum!”
She added it was his ‘charm’ that took over her and she was attracted to him at that moment.
Apparently, the singer’s fans didn’t like that Tamera, who is now married to Adam Housley, reminisced about the artist who is now married to Beyoncé.
They took to her Instagram profile and left shocking comments with the iconic bee emoji.

One fan commented: “Why you reminiscing on a married man?”
Another said: “This is pure disrespect to both Bey and Adam. I thought you were the good one Tamera.”
“What was the point of this story? I liked you but now I need to drag you,” commented one.
This isn’t new behavior for the ‘Lemonade’ artist’s followers. They will shut anyone down who they feel disrespected her in any way.


Source: US Weekly


📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

Post a Comment

0 Comments