Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

#nationalbestfriendsday Holly Robinson Peete and En Vogue's Terry Ellis 👧🏽👧🏽💕💕

#nationalbestfriendsday Holly Robinson Peete and En Vogue's Terry Ellis 👧🏽👧🏽💕💕 jaiyeorie
 Terry Ellis is close friends with actress and model Holly Robinson Peete, whom she met on the set of the sitcom Hangin' with Mr. Cooper while recording the show's theme song.

Peete said;

Terry is the consistent real deal: from being there through loser boyfriends to being the bridesmaid in my wedding to the keeper husband (he passed her test), from guiding me out of the darkness of my father's death to helping me bring four children into this world, from sticking by my side when others didn't after "the world's worst day" (my son's autism diagnosis) to performing for my autism charity
Holly captioned on IG;
Tag that Bestie that makes you automatically speak with a random accent 😂 #nationalbestfriendday #HollyAndTerryTogetherForever 👧🏽👧🏽 #Repost @tellis905 with @get_repost
・・・
Today my bestie @hollyrpeete and I are filming for her show #meethepeetes we're going to craft!!!! Love my #craftycoolchic. Bestie ❤❤❤❤

 
source: oprah


Räägi sõbrale... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments