Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Heidy Pandora has sex with married men for free holidays insists she’s not a gold digger

#jaiyeorie
Meet this 24 year old, who jets all over the world on travel dates with married men yet insists she is not a gold digger.
Heidy is currently unemployed and describes herself as a “full-time traveller”. She has visited more than 20 countries during her three years of dating all these married total strangers.
UK Sun Online reports the former masseuse, who lives in Orlando, Florida, told them:
Woman who has sex with married men
 
“Some of the guys are married. I don’t see it as such a big deal to have sex with married men.
If they’re married and looking somewhere else, they’re not happy. Some of them don’t have any sexual relationship with their wives anymore.”
Heidy – who has visited glamorous locations including Dubai, Morocco, Hawaii, Aruba and Thailand with the wealthy men she’s met – also claims she never feels pressured into sex.
Woman who has sex with married men
she says:
“If we connect, things happen. But if we don’t connect then we just have fun on the trip or I just come back.
Dating married men is an advantage in a way that they will not get emotionally connected to me. And they will not want to pursue anything.”
“I don’t pay for anything. You can do half and half but I prefer not to. I’m saving more for my own future. So I don’t want to spend money on travel because it’s really expensive.
“I’ve travelled with different types of guys, but I didn’t have sexual relations with all of them.”
Heidy, who says travel dating saved her life, added:
Woman who has sex with married men
“I suffered from depression for two years straight and I got to the point where I didn’t want to live anymore. So I told myself ‘if today was my last day, what would I want to do?’ My dream was to travel but I could never afford it. It’s too expensive.”
Heidy, who was 21 at the time, said she had just £2,300 in the bank.
“My first trip by myself was to Mexico.
“As soon as I saw the blue water the depression went away. After that I wanted to travel more, but I didn’t know how to.
Woman who has sex with married men
Heidy, who says she has no plans to settle down continued:
 “I just came back from Dublin, Ireland, and I’m already working on another trip to Nepal.
All my family know I do this. My mum is actually really happy for me because she’s always wanted to see the world.
“Most people don’t have the courage to do what I do, travelling with strangers. It’s basically like a blind date.
“I do not care about anybody’s opinion. Who doesn’t want to see the world? The people that probably judge me have maybe envy and jealousy.
“I have been called bad names before like a gold digger. But I don’t feel that way and when I’m on these trips I do not ask for money.”
Woman who has sex with married men
Despite claiming she doesn’t ask for money, Heidy has been given gifts of up to £1,500 after her trips. She added:
“Some of them have asked me to move in with them, live with them. But I’m not ready for that stage yet because my life is here in the USA.
“If I do fall in love with somebody, I will do that. But for now I haven’t met the right person.”
 
Source – UK Sun Online
WHAT DO YOU THINK............ WRITE......... GIVE US TIPS GIST, GOSSIP COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments