Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I didn’t know Davido was married, I just know he has multiple baby mamas! — American Lady in viral picture/ video shares her side of the story.

#jaiyeorie
Photo by Ije-Luv on April 14, 2024. May be an image of 2 people and text.
Photo by Ije-Luv on April 14, 2024. May be a selfie of 1 person and text.
play icon
Photo by Ije-Luv on April 14, 2024. May be a meme of 1 person and text that says 'Comments estheretusi01 4h They're coming for you take cover freoyadaisy Reply iamgorgeousdolll 4h @estheretusi01 which is crazy because didn't even pay attention to the pic in the corner was focused on the time it was and my homegirl name we have spiritua number But like said he told me wasn't married so went off his word period And he looks happy lol Reply h.i.i.b.e.e.k.a.a.y3 3h @iamgorgeousdolll bukkyp come and read this gorgeousdoll baby he said what he said not married if he says so Reply'.
Photo by Ije-Luv on April 14, 2024. May be a Twitter screenshot of 1 person, makeup, magazine and text that says '70 ninatheelite ENOUGH! TH POPULARITY IS NOT AS STRONG IN THE USA. Y'all Gotta Chill Every Girl Attached To That Guy Y'all Try To Come For. Weirdo Couples, Don't Post On Her Real Page But On Another Page, To Make It Seem People Are Interested. Those Videos Are Getting Caught By Others. WEIRDOS! Every Girl Doesn't Dig Into Every Guy Before They Deal With Them. THE MOST WE LOOKING UP IS NETWORTH! KILL THE WIFE NARRATIVE!! 5 hours ago ምንርርት'.
Photo by Ije-Luv on April 14, 2024. May be a meme of 2 people, dress and text that says 'Wînço @Winco3 7h Either Davido don use juju pin her or it's something we don't know. Cus how tf is she still coping with him? Prot'.

  Summary of her 10min video 👇🏾“I was drvnk and posted an old photo of Davido and I… I didn’t know Davido was married, I just know he has baby mamas. I’m a stylist, I’ve known him for 4-5 years and we have a good relationship. I’m not going to speak of what the video was about. That video was personal, it was something emotional that shouldn’t have been posted at all. I don’t support it and I never gave permission for it to be posted. I did not know that Davido was married. Anytime I was with him, it was because I was either styling him or helping with bookings for clubs in Atlanta and make my percentage. I have never seen a wife, I’ve only seen a baby mama, and I know he has multiple baby mamas but I didn’t care cos it wasn’t my business to ask. I don’t like how I’m being perceived because I’m not someone who would destroy somebody’s energy or post something embarrassing to hurt people’s feelings. This is a friendship I’ve built for the last 4-5 years, we are locked in. He doesn’t care about me taking pictures or posting because we have nothing to hide. We are still friends and he understands that I made a mistake…”#davido
✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments