Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“I can’t wait, I know it’s in the cards for me and will happen soon” Toke Makinwa speaks on her desire to become a mother

#jaiyeorie

 

Toke Makinwa, a well-known figure in the media, feels that her time to become a mother is almost here.

The TV star said she can't wait to have a child and that she thinks it's in the cards and will happen soon while celebrating Mother's Day on Sunday.

She talked about how becoming a godmother has made her incredibly desirous of having a child. She claims that her niece has won her over completely with her grin and has improved her as a person. She said that she had no idea that another person could be loved as much as she does her goddaughter.

She continued to express her love for her niece and said that she would do so till she becomes a mother. 


 

“To the girl who stole my heart,
Her smile lights up my entire world,
You’ve made me a better person,
I didn’t know it was possible to love another human the way I love you.
I think of you so much and pray for you every single day.
I may not have brought you into this world but you’ve made me want to be a mom so bad.

Thank you to the best sister @abirydland who made me your godmother cos lord knows I needed you ❤️.

I cannot wait to be a Mother, I know it’s in the cards for me and it’ll happen soon, till then I’ll celebrate my first ever Mother’s Day as your godmother.

I love you deeply. ❤️
My goddaughter S.

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers everywhere and to all the women in the waiting area.

Remember that Toke Makinwa and Maje Ayinde, a fitness instructor, were married at one point, but they never had a child. Similar to several high-profile unions, hers faltered after two years when she and her spouse divorced in 2016 due to infidelity.

She talked about her failed marriage and how, despite the fact that her ex-husband had a child with another woman, she was held responsible for it.

Toke Makinwa says she can't wait to be a mother

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments