Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I’m entitled to your money, childhood friend tells Fireboy DML

#jaiyeorie

A childhood friend of Fireboy DML, has taken to social media to reminisce about their past and celebrate the singer’s birthday.

Identified as Bank Alat, the singer’s childhood friend fondly recalled their shared struggles, including drinking Garri together.

However, he expressed that as a friend, he deserved support from Fireboy, especially considering the singer’s success with hits like “Peru.”

Bank Alat lamented that since Fireboy rose to prominence, he felt abandoned, left to fend for himself while still grappling with difficulties.

He shared a throwback photo of them and wrote: “Happy birthday Fireboy I remember when you never blow we been dey drink garri together, now you don blow forget me for Trenches I still dey struggle. Omo me I’m entitled to your money oo.”

I ’m entitled to your money, childhood friend tells Fireboy DML

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments