Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘I don’t show off my body because Nigerians don’t deserve me’ - Sophia Momodu spills

#jaiyeorie


Sophia Momodu,  Davido baby mama has uncovered why she doesn’t parade her body on social media.

The businesswoman shared a post where she was inquired a pivotal address. The fans inquired why Sophia doesn’t appear off her body like other women in spite of having a culminate figure that fits the gram.

In reaction to the address, Sophia expressed that the Nigerian social media space doesn’t merit to see it.


The fan wrote:

“Why don’t you show off your body like the rest, you’ve got banging body you know”

Sophia responded

“1. I KNOW… BUT THAT’S FOR MY PERSONAL SNAP. AND IT’S ZERO NIGERIANS ON THERE

2. Y’all don’t deserve me.”

'I don’t show off my body because Nigerians don’t deserve me' Sophia Momodu spills


✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments