Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“I can’t date any man I’m richer than” – Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Priscilla opens up on relationship

#jaiyeorie

 


 

The well-known Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla Ojo, has stated her views on dating, emphasizing that she will never date a man who is better off than her financially.

The influencer for a brand talked about how important it is for a couple to be financially compatible.

 

In a video that has gone viral on social media, Priscilla states that she is looking for a partner who can support her financially and can match her level of success as an independent financial woman.

She also underlined how crucial it is for a prospective spouse to enrich her life on both a personal and professional level.

“If you’re not adding any value to my life, we can’t be friends, talk less of a relationship. You have to support me in one way or the other. I post my business, you support, you patronize me, and I support you too,” Priscilla said.

See below;

Video Player
00:00
00:40

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments