Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

LaLa Anthony Teyana Taylor Lori Harvey Winnie Harlow #CoCoJones - Pretty Little Thing X Naomi Campbell fashion show #NYFW. 💜

#jaiyeorie 

AListers fashion stylists were front and center for #NaomiCampbell’s Pretty Little Thing debut collection runway show. And the gorgeousness is 😮 LaLa Anthony Teyana Taylor Lori Harvey #CoCoJones Winnie Harlow attend Pretty Little Thing X Naomi Campbell fashion show

Naomi stated on Instagram:

After 37 incredible years on the catwalk, I’m thrilled for the opportunity to share my latest adventure on the other side – as a designer! Especially during the start of NYFashionWeek!

The process has been a dream come true, for me and the young designers that are featured: @vicnateng and @edvinthompson and I couldn’t have done it without the incredible support of my friend, @iamalexavant, my team @desiree @lejenke @akeemjr @omarsteelejr @womenmanagementny @anglomomakeup @rio_hair @omarsteelejr ca.rlton21 @carla_sims and the amazing team at PLT, led by the visionary @Umarkamani.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for making this collection a reality, changing the pace of fast fashion





































 ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments