Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Nerves almost ruined my King Charles’ coronation performance – Tiwa Savage

#jaiyeorie 

 

 



Singer Tiwa Savage has disclosed how nervousness almost ruined her performance at the historical coronation of the British monarch, King Charles III. Tiwa Savage became the first Nigerian artiste to perform at a British royal event after thrilling guests at the King Charles III’s coronation concert and Big Lunch in March. 

 

Appearing recently on Good Morning Britain TV Show, Tiwa Savage admitted that she was nervous in the first few seconds of her performance at Windsor Castle. The African bad girl said: “It was beautiful [to perform for the King. It was such an amazing moment to represent the Commonwealth and to be on that stage. “I was nervous, I will say the first few seconds. But as soon as I started singing, I said, ‘I have to just get swept away by the crowd’. The ‘Queen of afrobeats’ also described the British Queen Consort, Camilla as “very lovely” during the show. 

 

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments