Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“I acknowledge that I failed to clearly express my lack of interest in pursuing a serious relationship with you during the show…in a nutshell, I am sorry…” - Deji tenders his “heartfelt” apology to Chichi.

#jaiyeorie 

 

Deji, a fellow Big Brother Naija 'Level Up' housemate, posted an apology to Chichi on his own Twitter account.

Deji asserts that in light of the most recent episode of the continuing reunion program, the apology was required to set certain things straight, express contrition for where he went wrong, and also to soothe frayed nerves between him and Chichi.

Below, you can read the apology in its entirety:

 


“I acknowledge that I failed to clearly express my lack of interest in pursuing a serious relationship with you during the show…in a nutshell, I am sorry…” - Deji tenders his “heartfelt” apology to Chichi. 

 

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments