Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Caroline Danjuma dumps political ambition over Sowore’s one man show

#jaiyeorie 

 Nollywood actress Caroline Danjuma has abandoned both her political affiliation with the African Action Congress (AAC) and her bid for the position of deputy governor of Akwa Ibom State.

This development comes after Iboro Otu, the party's candidate for governor in Akwa Ibom State, accused Omoyele Sowore, the presidential candidate, of being a one-man operation.

In a press conference, Otu accused Sowore of co-managing the party with two other party national leaders.



He withdrew his support for Sowore while renouncing the party and his political ambition.
Danjuma also took to social media to throw her weight behind Otu while stating her reasons for dumping her political ambition.
“As you have all noticed, I have been silent about my campaign. A lot has been going on. I stand for transparency and the truth always. My desire to run for public office is to serve the people and not to serve myself.

“My Principal, Iboro Otu is an amazing man whose desire is to give Akwa Ibom what they truly deserve.
“A good economy, job opportunities, good education, excellent health care, a state that is a leader in good governance and growing economy.
“Where ever my principal goes, I follow, he is a true and kind leader.
“Our duty is to serve the people and my duty is to assist through my NGO.
“I wish all contesting candidates the very best”, she wrote.
 
 
 

 ✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments