Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Entertainment News Why I used to take my friends and family to concerts – Ayra Starr

#jaiyeorie Oyinkansola Sarah Aderibigbe, a budding vocalist, takes to Twitter to disclose something her followers don't know about her.


Ayra Starr, who recently released her debut single Rush, took to Twitter to explain a tip that she used to use before being famous.




She used to accompany her friends and family to her concerts and performances just so they could scream her songs and 'ginger' her, according to the Tweet.


She stated:
 

 



“Early Last year I used to take my friends and family to concerts and performances just incase no one knew my music ,they would help me scream my songs and ginger the audience  Sapa nice one.”✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments