Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Check @jyotimatharoo out in GLAMOUR MAGAZINE SA’s July Beauty Issue, discussing the BBL Effect! 🍑💉🩹 … & her book “SNATCHURAL The GOAT Jackie Aina #SheggzOlu ASUU #BBNaija doyin and cyph Daniella #Ashawo Diana #BeautyTukura𓃵 ozo at 30 Modella

Jyoti Matharoo features on GLAMOUR MAGAZINE SA’s July Beauty Issue, discussing the BBL Effect! 🍑💉🩹

… &  book “SNATCHURAL: The Guide to a Natural-Looking BBL”.
She writes

This topic never tires me & I love helping women make informed decisions on things that aren’t discussed openly. I am overwhelmed at the amount of ‘Booty Calls’ that are booked weekly & I look forward to each and every one of them.

Read more in this article & shop my guide at the link in my bio.

Check @jyotimatharoo out in GLAMOUR MAGAZINE SA’s July Beauty Issue, discussing the BBL Effect! 🍑💉🩹 … & her book “SNATCHURAL: The Guide to a Natural-Looking BBL”. So proud of you & this project. The branding is beautiful, as usual & the “Booty Call” is the best part.
✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments