Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Offset, Cardi B & children are “Rapped In Love” for Essence Magazine

#jaiyeorie


  Cardi B, Offset and their kids Kulture, Wave, Kody, and Jordan— cover for Essence’s May/June issue, “Rapped in Love.”

Inside the issue, the super couple talk about their blended family and much more!

Read excerpts from the interview below.

“After we got married, that’s when I first met [Offset’s] kids,” Cardi told Essence. “I always wanted them to love me, and they really do. They tell me that. I feel it, and I hope that we always have a great relationship […] When I first got pregnant, a lot of people used to be on some ‘You’re a fourth baby mom’ shit. But when I had my baby, I felt like things were going to be alright, because I know the type of man that he is with his kids. It’s hard for me to explain, but I see how much he loves his kids and how passionate he is about his kids, and I love that.”

Cardi B wants to build a close relationship with her other children, and Offset doesn’t think that is bad.

“It’s a blessing to be able to have them all together, and to have a wife who’s open and treats them as if they’re her kids,” he says. “It could be an issue, but I don’t have to go through that, and that’s beautiful.”

Cardi also complimented her husband on being a wonderful father.

“When I first got pregnant, a lot of people used to be on some ‘You’re a fourth baby mom’ sh-t. But when I had my baby, I felt like things were going to be alright,  because I know the type of man that he is with his kids. It’s hard for me to explain, but I see how much he loves his kids and how passionate he is about his kids, and I love that.”

Credits:

Photographer: @abdmstudio
Stylist for Cardi B: @kollincarter
Stylist for Offset and the children: @shexshe
Senior Entertainment Editor: @be_vic
Video: @jeanlondondia
Motion: @profoundly_imani

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments