Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘No Way’ I’m Wearing Maternity Clothes - Rihanna Covers Vogue

#jaiyeorie 

 

 For Vogue’s May issue, Rihanna opens up about fashion, romance, and what it’s like to carry the bump seen around the world. Plus, a small update on that long-awaited record.

Since revealing her pregnancy with A$AP Rocky in January, Rihanna has been unrepentant in her bold, fashion-forward maternity clothes, thrilling fans with her choice of crop tops, skimpy dresses, and belly chains.



On the face of Vogue Magazine's May 2022 issue, the pregnant fashion and beauty mogul wears a red lace Alaa catsuit, gloves, and high heels to show off her baby bulge.


She talked about her pregnancy style as well as how she plans to dress her first child with boyfriend A$AP Rocky in the interview.


"When I found out I was pregnant, I told myself there was no way I was going to go shopping in a maternity aisle," stated Rihanna, 34.
“I’m sorry — it’s too much fun to get dressed up. I’m not going to let that part disappear because my body is changing.”

Since announcing her pregnancy in January, the Bad Gal hasn't been shy about wearing crop tops, low-slung trousers, revealing gowns, and miniskirts.


She wore a parade of show-stopping ensembles to Paris Fashion Week in March, including a completely sheer Dior babydoll dress with nothing underneath except a black thong.

“To me that dress is actually the closest thing to maternity clothes that I’ve worn so far,” Rihanna said of the look. “And we hadn’t really done lady that whole time. So I was like, Let’s do lady!” As for her black Savage X Fenty thong? “Listen,” she said, “they were going to see my panties regardless. So they’d better be mine.”
 
She's wearing another pair of Savage X Fenty underwear inside the magazine, with nothing but an oversized Marc Jacobs coat covering her.
She also looks stunning in a sheer watercolor Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture by Glenn Martens dress and rests in the tub with artfully placed bubbles and a Boucheron jewelry, among other styles.
“I’m hoping that we were able to redefine what’s considered ‘decent’ for pregnant women,” she said in the interview. “My body is doing incredible things right now, and I’m not going to be ashamed of that. This time should feel celebratory. Because why should you be hiding your pregnancy?”
 In the interview, she remarked, "I'm hopeful that we were able to redefine what's deemed 'acceptable' for pregnant women."
"Right now, my body is doing wonderful things, and I'm not ashamed of it."
This should be a joyous occasion.
Why should you keep your pregnancy a secret?"


What about Rih's baby's outfit?
She stated she hasn't melted over a little trench coat she saw while shopping recently.

Rihanna, The Ritz, Paris 2022 / For @voguemagazine

Riri captioned - our lil fashion killa on da cover of VOGUE!! 👼🏽 @voguemagazine 
Photographer: @annieleibovitz 
Writer: @nnadibynature Fashion Editors: @illjahjah & @alex_jordan_harrington Hair: @jawaraw 
Makeup: Kanako Takase Nails: @cam.t.artist Entertainment Director: @sergiokletnoy

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments