Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Stop Sending Gifts Through My Mum, BBNaija Erica Warns Fans

#jaiyeorie Erica Nlewedim, a former Big Brother Naija season five contestant, has chastised supporters who send her presents through her mother.

On Thursday, the actress said it was "strange" that some fans were chatting to her mother and using gifts as a pretext to acquire information in a series of tweets on her verified Twitter page.

Gifts that were formerly sent to her Personal Assistant were now being sent to her mother, she claimed.

Erica stated that her admirers, whom she referred to as Elites, were not the ones who perpetrated the act, but rather a "frenemy fan base."

"I think it's strange that some admirers have started talking to each other." "I think it's strange that some people have decided to contact my mother and use gifts as a pretext to obtain information.

"Previously, gifts were sent to my PA. Suddenly, my mother is the one you want to send the message to. Why??? It's the frenemy fan base, not the elites. Put a stop to it! To be accurate, the Kiddrica fan base."

During her time on the show, the reality TV personality was romantically related to another resident, Kiddwaya. Erica claimed that fans of the union, known as the 'Kiddrica' fan base, were the ones who contacted her mother.



"Stop!" says the speaker. She told them, "I don't enjoy it in the least."


 “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments