Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

OAP, Fada Kane discovers he’s not the biological father of his 2 children after 20 years

#jaiyeorie  Calabar is a well-known city. Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu a.k.a. Fada Kane, an on-air personality, has published his Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) results, revealing that he is not the biological father of his two children after more than two decades of parenting. The presenter with FAD93.1 FM Calabar took to social media on Friday morning, March 25, to disclose court papers and DNA data in this respect, noting that he was just 16 when his ex-girlfriend claimed he was responsible for her pregnancy.
"This is to notify the general public that I, Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu, popularly known as Fada Kane, am not the biological father of Anthonia Duke and Paul Duke, as one Miss MarryAnn Efa Duke has claimed," he wrote.“Attached here are the copies of DNA and court affidavit to further ascertain my claims. MaryAnn Efa and her family are free to contest the DNA results through the court where I too can legally file for damages for such allegations


 



“As soon as my mum heard “I am pregnant for your son”…wahala set. I was just 16! At 17 I was already an alleged father of 2 and that was the beginning of this movie. I was thrown out from the house, pained and shamed by families and friends. Stay tune for the rest of the story.”

 “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments