Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Jail stared them in the faces as life became gloomy for them - Erelu Okin aka Pearl Ogbulu helps pay 10 men bail

#jaiyeorie 

Jail stared them in the faces as life became gloomy for them -  Erelu Okin aka Pearl Ogbulu helps pay 10 men bail



 lapearlnyc captioned;

 MERCIFUL GOD Things are so hard and I truly appreciate life. As I perfected my bail, I saw 10 young men who were about to go to jail because they could not pay fines ranging from N10K-N15K. Jail stared them in the faces as life became gloomy for them. I paid for them and the 10 young men were all released. I paid not because I am rich but because I became overwhelmed with compassion Friends, we must lift ourselves. Things are hard. We must encourage ourselves. We need ourselves As Erelu Okin , my mission is to beautiful lives and this is just the beginning. I have done so much that I don’t even bring on the media but today I preach compassion and mercy Thank you all for your love. I’m grateful




 “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments