Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“I’m seeing double” – Maureen Esisi weeps as she cleans house by herself for the first time after nanny left her without notice

#jaiyeorie Maureen Esisi, the ex-wife of Blossom Chukwujekwu, a prominent Nollywood actor, has sobbed as she cleans her house for the first time. Her babysitter had quit without giving her notice, she revealed. As a result, she had no choice but to perform the housework herself while she looked for a replacement.
She expressed herself as follows:

"I'm cleaning my house and I think I'm seeing everything twice." This is not the life I imagined for a baby girl. How could my nanny abandon me without warning? Did y'all that swept and mopped die when you were done, since Eez as if I want to die"

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments