Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“I had double celebration and it was a huge success” - #bnaija Erica Nlewedim pens appreciation post

#jaiyeorie 



 Erica Nlewedim clocked 28 on March 13, 2022 but the reality star is yet to get over the birthday euphoria.

Asides celebrating her birthday, Erica Nlewedim also launched her skin care brands, Star Girl Skin and felt overwhelmed with the outpour of love showed to her.

Its reported that many of BBN housemates had turned up for her pool party which commanded attention.

Following the success of the birthday bash and skin care launch, Erica Nlewedim has penned an appreciation post to all who attended her bash and supported her.

In her words : “I had a double celebration. I celebrated my birthday and I launched my business @stargirlskin it was a huge success! I thank everyone who came out to enjoy with me! I love you”.


    “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments