Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

'I've always been careful' - Angelina Jolie speaks out on Alec Baldwin's fatal shooting accident on set

#jaiyeorie 


 Angelina Jolie, 46, has spoken out after Alec Baldwin's shooting accident 2 weeks ago when he was given a loaded gun on the set of Rust, which he accidentally shot and killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins with.

Jolie revealed her pro-gun stance in 2008 when she admitted she kept a gun in the house during her marriage to Brad Pitt.

New updates in the Baldwin case the now have lawyers representing the armorer who loaded his gun claiming the weapon was left unattended for two hours on set .

Angelina Jolie has revealed she is 'always careful' and follows gun procedure on set following Alec Baldwin's fatal shooting accident on the set of his film Rust.

Angelina, who has worked with guns on set on many occasions both as an actor and director, said that 'certain procedures' have to be taken 'very seriously', when asked about the accident during a recent interview with The Times.

She said: 'I can't imagine what these families are going through. At this moment, the grief and the tragedy of that accident is quite overwhelming. 

'I've always been very careful because I've had to work with guns a lot. The way I've worked or checked when I'm directing, there are certain procedures. You have to take it very seriously.'

Back in 2008 she revealed her pro-gun stance.


She said: 'Brad and I are not against having a gun in the house, and we do have one. And yes, I'd be able to use it if I had to… If anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids, I have no problem shooting them.'

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments