Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Shaffy Bello is a Classic Beauty in These Birthday

#jaiyeorie  

 Shaffy Bello is 51 year older today and to celebrate her birthday, the Nollywood star / Love Me JeJe singer has shared lovely photos that show off her classic timeless beauty.

Shaffy posted the photos on Instagram and captioning them, she wrote:

 But… ANOTHER YEAR, another opportunity to Marvel at Gods Goodness.

I AM LOVED… I feel it everyday, everywhere.
I AM BLESSED… Only by Gods Grace.
I AM GRATEFUL… Always.

ISN’T GOD GOOD? PLEASE THANK HIM ON MY BEHALF.

If you love me, just take 5 seconds to say “Father Shaffy Bello said THANK YOU”. He knows what it’s for “I spoke with him this morning “
MAY GOD KEEP YOU ALL AND MAKE OUR JOY TO BE FULL ALWAYS 🤍And YES! It’s my BIRTHDAY 😁

Happy Birthday, Shaffy Bello! Sending BN love and light your way❤

CREDITS:

Dress: @xtrabrideslagos
Photography: @mamahz_inc
MUA: @glambeauty_maquillage

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments