Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“In My Next Life, I Still Prefer To Be A Nigerian” – Actress Mary Njoku

#jaiyeorie


Nollywood actress, Mary Remmy Njoku has professed her undying love for Nigeria despite the challenges confronting the nation.

In a post shared on her Instagram page, the movie mogul said in her next life as an African, she still prefer to be a Nigerian.

Mary Njoku, who noted that Nigerians are fiercely cool, expressed optimism about the future of the country.

She wrote, “Nigeria breaks my heart. In my next life as an African, I still prefer to be a Nigerian. We are fiercely cool.”

"In My Next Life, I Still Prefer To Be A Nigerian" - Actress Mary Njoku


“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments