Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Rotimi and Fiancée, Vanessa Mdee Are Expecting Their First Child Together

#jaiyeorie 

Rotimi and his fiancée, Vanessa Mdee are expanding their family as the couple are expecting their first child together, a son.

The Nigerian-American singer and actor shared the news on his Instagram page posting series of photos from the maternity shoot with his Tanzania singer woman.

“My greatest gift has been you. You changed my life and now we’re beautifully linked forever to raise a little us. I pray our son has your glow, your heart, your mind and your spirit. I will protect you and our son with everything I have,” Rotimi captioned the photos.

See more photos.

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments