Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

John Mulaney And Olivia Munn Are Expecting Their First Child Together

#jaiyeorie

John Mulaney and Olivia Munn are about to be parents for the first time.

The 39-year-old comedian confirmed on Tuesday night (September 7) that he and the 41-year-old actress are expecting their first child together.

John announced the exciting news during an appearance Late Night with Seth Meyers.

“You’ve had a year,” Seth started his interview with John.

“I packed a lot into this… Is it September now?” John responded. “I went to rehab in September, I got out in October, I moved out of my home from my ex-wife [Anna Marie Tendler]…”

“Then in the spring I went to Los Angeles and met and started to date a wonderful woman named Olivia,” he added.

John then went on to say that he was able to get through this difficult year with Olivia by his side the entire time.

“I got into this relationship that’s been really beautiful with someone incredible,” John said. “And we’re having a baby together. I was nervous when I was about to say the news!”

John Mulaney and his ex-wife, Anna Maria first announced their split in May 2021 after being married for seven years.

Several days later, it was revealed that he and Olivia were dating.

The two have tried to keep their relationship out of the spotlight as much as possible. They’ve only been spotted out together once.

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments