Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Nkechi Blessing Addresses TAMPAN Drama and Baba Ijesha’s Case in New Interview

#jaiyeorie Nkechi Blessing sat down with Chude Jideonwo for a candid interview where she addressed, among other things, why the board of Theatre Arts and Motion Pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria (TAMPAN) decided to blacklist her Iyabo Ojo, and also the controversial Baba Ijesha rape case. About her reaction to the Baba Ijesha case, she said: At first, when I heard the case about Baba Ijesha, nobody knew who was involved, nobody knew it was Princess. So, I just kept my cool and said what kind of heartless behaviour is this? I talked about it within myself and my people because I didn’t want to come on Instagram again and they’ll be like she’s clout chasing… so I left it. A lot of people had been tagging the president (of TAMPAN) Mr Latin, are you not going to say anything about this? Me too I’m like but we have an association, why are they not saying anything about what’s going on? That was only what I said. And I said it with my full chest. What kind of a useless industry is this? Where something like this would be happening and you people will not talk? Asked why she took her time reacting to the rape case, she said: “[It’s because] if one of them comes outside to talk, all their victims will come out and call them out. That’s why everybody is quiet because, in one way or the other, they are all guilty of these things.” Watch the full conversation below: “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments