Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I want to go FAST - MC Morris Calls Out Pastor Sam Adeyemi Over Advice He Gave

#jaiyeorie

MC Morris has called out the pastor of Daystar Christian Centre, Pastor Sam Adeyemi over an advice he gave him.

The Canadian-based comedian took to his Instagram stories to call out the clergyman stating that his words about going far rather than fast wasn’t working for him.

Morris wrote,

“@pstsamadeyemi daddy you told me times without number that if I want to go FAST, I should go alone but if I want to go FAR, I should go with people (which you recommended for me). I just want to update you that the people I choose to go far with have left me behind.

“And if you pls advice the younger generation to go fast without the option of far ’cause after you take them far, they will go far away from you.”



“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments