Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘We Spoke Marvel and Avengers for Hours’ - Ed Sheeran Talks About Being in the Studio With Eminem

#jaiyeorie  Ed Sheeran reveals that meeting that stood out for him was when they bonded over their love of video games and superheroes. Sheeran said this during a chat with Apple Music 1’s Rebecca Judd, telling how he and the rapper talked for hours about their love of Marvel and the Avengers. They only began making music during their second meeting. “It was in Detroit and I was playing a gig in Detroit,” Sheeran said. “And yeah, I arrived at his studio. He has got loads of games consoles there. He loves games. I actually bought him a Nintendo 64 with GoldenEye on it as a gift. Yeah. I just stepped in there.” The singer continued, “Actually, the first time we met, we did not make music. I hung out there for about four hours, and we just spoke Marvel and Avengers for about four hours and then the next time I went back, we made a tune. The first tune we made, I was in Mexico and his producer flew to Mexico, and I did the hook there and stuff.” See the video: “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments